Hey Dramamine: Get Your Shit Together

One brand that's inexcusably dark and definitely not mature is Dramamine. As a motion sickness sufferer I keep a tube with me for all car/bus/train/plane trips. I've been taking this product since I was 3 years old.

Within the past month I've told two different motion sickness sufferers about this product and their response was "I've heard of it, but I don't really know what it is."

I'm not asking the good folks at Pfizer to start vlogging, or wage a faux-guerrila campaign with wild postings all over urban areas. Nor do we need to go all Bogusky on this one. I would like them to simply tell people about their product. How about some out of home ads in train stations and airports, reminding customers about their potential ailments?


If Pepsi feels the need to flight print ads in Canada about their miniature soda cans, I think a drug that prevents you from puking all over the Northeast Corridor Amtrak line merits some advertising effort - and could certainly boost awareness to their target demo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment