Honestly: A Clarification

Dear Readers,

I must apologize for my own "lazy or cheap" (or both) research regarding why Honest Tea's packaging has looked differently lately.

Please note the comment made to my post by Seth Goldman, President & TeaEO of Honest Tea. He explains that they have adopted a new bottle design that is more eco-friendly. Though the first run of production had some structural difficulties, Mr. Goldman clarifies that they have fixed this issue and that new packaging clarifies this change.

This brand (that I have respected for quite some time despite my funny way of showing it) deserved some better reflection as to why this product aberration existed. Thank you for the clarification, Seth. I will share the new callout on your packaging in a subsequent post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment